Cake HXC Disposable Vape
Cake HHC disposable is a newly released disposable made with premium active ingredients sourced from the finest hemp farms in the country. HHC is reported to be much more stronger and potent than Delta 8 THC and Delta 9. These vapes come packed and filled with 1.5 grams of HHC and are ready to be vaped right out of the box.
As usual Cake Hemp has launched their signature flavors for these HHC vapes. These Cake HHC disposables come in varying strain profiles, and literally offer something for everyone.
Cake HHC Disposable Strains
- Animal Cookies – Hybrid
- Banana Runtz – Indica
- Black Sherbet – Sativa
- Pineapple Express – Sativa
- Strawberry Sour Diesel –Sativa
- Rainbow Glue- Indica
- Kush Mints- Indica
- Gelato 41- Hybrid
- Blue Dream- Sativa
- Blood Orange- Sativa
Cake HXC Product Features:
- 1.5 grams of Premium HHC
- Under 0.03% Delta 9 THC
- Pre charged
- Pre filled
What is the difference between HHC and THC?
HHC Hexahydrocannabinol and THC have a very similar molecular structure. HHC is THC, just without any double bonds in the structure, being replaced and replaced by hydrogen. Alternative versions of THC are made by adjusting either the location of the double bond in the top of the chemical structure or the length of the side chain from the bottom ring.
- Delta 10 is a double bond at the tenth carbon
- Delta 9 is a double bond at the ninth carbon
- Delta 8 is a double bond at the 8th carbon
- HHC having no double bonds
There are three different forms of HHC, although they are exact replicas, have different effects on the human body. HHC can bind to both (CB1 and CB2) cannabinoid receptors, but only being to activate one, depending on it’s form.
Looking for something more unique from the makers of CAKE? Check out the Cake HXC Live Resin Disposable Vape.
If you would like to return a product for exchange, replacement, or refund, please email our customer support at email@example.com.
Please provide as many details as possible, including:
- Order Number – this can be found in the order confirmation email.
- Your Full Name
- The Shipping Address
- The Billing Address – only necessary if it differs from the shipping address.
- Phone Number
- Reason for Return – be as specific as possible.
If the return is approved you will get further directions on shipping the package back to us.
Terms & Conditions:
- If utilizing an approved Prepaid Card, Fog Factory New London LLC will attempt to refund the payment method within the scope of our refund policy. Fog Factory New London LLC is not responsible for refunds to a Prepaid Card in the event that the cardholder no longer has possession of the Prepaid Card utilized in the transaction.
- All electronics have a 45 day warranty. Please keep your receipt until this time period is up – a return can not be completed without the receipt.
- Any cosmetic damage from the Manufacturer must be reported within 48 hours of delivery or pickup.
- You may return unopened and unused items for a refund within 7 days of purchase. Delivery fees will not be refunded after the package is delivered.
- You may not return any opened or used products for hygienic reasons. Products are non-refundable once they have been opened or used.
- We may charge a 15% restocking fee if the original product is not in brand new condition or the original packaging you are returning is defective.
- When a promotional item included in the original transaction is not returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount.
- To return a product, you are responsible for getting the product back to our store location.