CannaAid HHC Vape Cartridges (1ml)
CannaAid HHC Vape Cartridges
1ml HHC Vape cartridge. HHC is a new Hemp-derived cannabinoid that is extracted from Hemp using a clean manufacturing process. HHC is a hydrogenated compound that binds to different receptors than regular Hemp cannabinoids such as Delta-8. A perk of hydrogenation is that it gives stability at the molecular level. HHC is thought to digest in the body the same way as Delta 9 THC. It is said that HHC is more potent than Delta-8 and Delta-10.
Orange Chai Latte
- Papaya Rosin
- Raspberry Lemonade
- 1ml Vape Cart
- 4 Amazing Strains
- Top-shelf HHC
- High Quality hardware
- Connects to standard size batteries
This product is legal under the 2018 US Farm Bill. Please check your own State Laws before purchasing smokable flower. While our THC levels fall below the Federal Guidelines of less than 0.3% Δ9-THC, we do not in any way guarantee the passing of any urine analysis or drug test. Please, enjoy at your own risk.
If you would like to return a product for exchange, replacement, or refund, please email our customer support at email@example.com.
Please provide as many details as possible, including:
- Order Number – this can be found in the order confirmation email.
- Your Full Name
- The Shipping Address
- The Billing Address – only necessary if it differs from the shipping address.
- Phone Number
- Reason for Return – be as specific as possible.
If the return is approved you will get further directions on shipping the package back to us.
Terms & Conditions:
- If utilizing an approved Prepaid Card, Fog Factory New London LLC will attempt to refund the payment method within the scope of our refund policy. Fog Factory New London LLC is not responsible for refunds to a Prepaid Card in the event that the cardholder no longer has possession of the Prepaid Card utilized in the transaction.
- All electronics have a 45 day warranty. Please keep your receipt until this time period is up – a return can not be completed without the receipt.
- Any cosmetic damage from the Manufacturer must be reported within 48 hours of delivery or pickup.
- You may return unopened and unused items for a refund within 7 days of purchase. Delivery fees will not be refunded after the package is delivered.
- You may not return any opened or used products for hygienic reasons. Products are non-refundable once they have been opened or used.
- We may charge a 15% restocking fee if the original product is not in brand new condition or the original packaging you are returning is defective.
- When a promotional item included in the original transaction is not returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount.
- To return a product, you are responsible for getting the product back to our store location.