Delta Extrax HHC + HHC-O Gummies (Omega Hydro Series)
Our Mango Madness HHC + HHC-O Gummies are made using a unique blend of cannabinoids. This combination of HHC and HHC-O creates a different type of experience due to the enhanced potency from each cannabinoid. Also, HHC-O tends to be more potent than regular HHC because of the additional extraction properties that locks in more potency.
These gummies have an amazing flavor of mango candy. However, you will want to pace yourself because each bag has an approximate blend of 150mg of HHC and HHC-O. This means that the combination of sweet mango along with the addition of HHC + HHC-O makes these gummies hard to resist.
Mango Madness HHC + HHC-O Gummies Details
Suggested Use: Consume 1/2 of one gummy to start to establish individual tolerance. Increase dose in increments to reach the desired effect.
Ingredients: Corn syrup, Sugar, Water, Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Vegetable Oil & Carnuba Leaf Wax, Food Coloring, Natural Hemp Oil.
Omega Hydro Series
Our Omega collection features premium THC-Acetate known as THC-O and the Hydro Series features premium HHC. However, the Omega Hydro Series doesn’t include any THC-O; instead, it features premium HHC + HHC-O that has been combined in the unique collection. The HHC cannabinoid is known for being a lot more stable than THC, for example: HHC can withstand more extreme temperatures than regular THC. Also, the Acetate in HHC-O makes it a lot more potent than regular HHC. This results in a unique, well balanced experience by mixing the HHC + HHC-O cannabinoids together.
What is HHC?
HHC stands for Hexahydrocannabinol, which is extracted from the pollen and seeds of the Hemp plant. Also, it’s Hemp compliant which means that it has less than 0.3% of Delta-9 THC. In some cases, HHC can actually have non-detectable amounts of THC. This means there was not enough THC to show up on any lab test. Additionally, HHC is psychoactive just like its THC counterpart.
What is HHC-O?
Just like HHC, HHC-O is made using the extracts from the pollen and seeds of the Hemp plant. However, the major difference is in the Acetate process which gives it an “O” in HHC-O. This is a process that is known for making cannabinoids up to 3X more potent.
If you would like to return a product for exchange, replacement, or refund, please email our customer support at email@example.com.
Please provide as many details as possible, including:
- Order Number – this can be found in the order confirmation email.
- Your Full Name
- The Shipping Address
- The Billing Address – only necessary if it differs from the shipping address.
- Phone Number
- Reason for Return – be as specific as possible.
If the return is approved you will get further directions on shipping the package back to us.
Terms & Conditions:
- If utilizing an approved Prepaid Card, Fog Factory New London LLC will attempt to refund the payment method within the scope of our refund policy. Fog Factory New London LLC is not responsible for refunds to a Prepaid Card in the event that the cardholder no longer has possession of the Prepaid Card utilized in the transaction.
- All electronics have a 45 day warranty. Please keep your receipt until this time period is up – a return can not be completed without the receipt.
- Any cosmetic damage from the Manufacturer must be reported within 48 hours of delivery or pickup.
- You may return unopened and unused items for a refund within 7 days of purchase. Delivery fees will not be refunded after the package is delivered.
- You may not return any opened or used products for hygienic reasons. Products are non-refundable once they have been opened or used.
- We may charge a 15% restocking fee if the original product is not in brand new condition or the original packaging you are returning is defective.
- When a promotional item included in the original transaction is not returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount.
- To return a product, you are responsible for getting the product back to our store location.