Helping Friendly Delta 9 THC Soft Chews (Dispensary Grade Gummies)
Helping Friendly Dispensary Grade Soft Chews - 20MG of Delta-9 THC - 30MG of CBG Per Gummy
We want to give you a helping hand as a friend to kick off your wellness journey to finding the relief you have always craved!
No need to keep you waiting so introducing the all new Helping Friendly Dispensary Grade Soft Chews that are 100% 2018 Farm Bill Compliant!
Now they didn't put dispensary grade in their name just because but for a reason that we're gonna dive into.
Each of the Helping Friendly Dispensary Grade Soft Chews have a total of 400mg of cannabinoids per 8 count package!
Now each gummy comes with an amazing dose of 30mg of CBG which is the cannabinoid that has been shown to help aid with inflammation, pain, and nausea to name a few.
That's not it though.
This is where the dispensary grade comes in because not only does each gummy have 30mg of CBG but also 20mg of compliant Delta-9 THC per gummy!
Now we said the no no word so let us explain why you don't need to worry about this product unless of course if you are drug tested.
So in 2018 the Farm Bill was passed by the United States federal government which made hemp derived cannabinoids and isomers legal so long as the final product contains no more than 0.3% delta-9 THC per volume.
So, how Helping Friendly leveraged this and how they were able to get a noticeable amount of Delta-9 in their gummies is by increasing the size of the gummy so that no more than 0.3% of the gummy is Delta-9.
We always wanna bring on new companies to Earth Grown Wellness but we want to make sure their reputable and reliable before we even test their products but we dove head first into research mode on Helping Friendly and there is nothing but great things when it comes to this company!
Being transparent with consumers plus offering 3rd party lab reports are always a big win in our book which of course they did both!
But always know that the Delta-9 used in the Helping Friendly Dispensary Grade Soft Chews is a hemp derived product.
Each container comes with a total of 160mg of complaint Delta-9 THC and 240mg of CBG, giving you a total of 400mg of cannabinoid per container!
Now another amazing thing Helping Friendly did was not give you a pack of gummies that only has one flavor but instead gave you a variety of fruit flavors that are strawberry, lime, and orange!
No more having to weigh your options when buying gummies because you only get one flavor and you never wanna to choose a bad flavor but now you got a variety of flavors that will never get old.
But we cannot stress this enough, the Helping Friendly Dispensary Grade Soft Chews will cause a head change.
No matter when you need relief, the Helping Friendly Dispensary Grade Soft Chews are a perfect choice for daytime and nighttime use!
It's important for us to point out, since this product is made with Delta-9 THC, if you are drug tested we do not recommend using this product as it can cause you to fail.
- 22mg of Delta-9 THC per Gummy
- 35mg of CBG
- 8 Gummies
To preserve the outstanding quality of your Helping Friendly Dispensary Grade Soft Chews, please store in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat, light, or humidity.
The Helping Friendly Dispensary Grade Soft Chews are not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach from children.
If you would like to return a product for exchange, replacement, or refund, please email our customer support at email@example.com.
Please provide as many details as possible, including:
- Order Number – this can be found in the order confirmation email.
- Your Full Name
- The Shipping Address
- The Billing Address – only necessary if it differs from the shipping address.
- Phone Number
- Reason for Return – be as specific as possible.
If the return is approved you will get further directions on shipping the package back to us.
Terms & Conditions:
- If utilizing an approved Prepaid Card, Fog Factory New London LLC will attempt to refund the payment method within the scope of our refund policy. Fog Factory New London LLC is not responsible for refunds to a Prepaid Card in the event that the cardholder no longer has possession of the Prepaid Card utilized in the transaction.
- All electronics have a 45 day warranty. Please keep your receipt until this time period is up – a return can not be completed without the receipt.
- Any cosmetic damage from the Manufacturer must be reported within 48 hours of delivery or pickup.
- You may return unopened and unused items for a refund within 7 days of purchase. Delivery fees will not be refunded after the package is delivered.
- You may not return any opened or used products for hygienic reasons. Products are non-refundable once they have been opened or used.
- We may charge a 15% restocking fee if the original product is not in brand new condition or the original packaging you are returning is defective.
- When a promotional item included in the original transaction is not returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount.
- To return a product, you are responsible for getting the product back to our store location.