Smilyn HHC Gummies
HHC gummies make for a delectable cannabinoid that has a potent power just waiting to be unleashed! Start Smilyn with HHC!
Smilyn HHC Gummies 10mg each/250mg Jar
- 25 gummies per pack
- 250mg total HHC per pack
Ingredients: Sugar, Apple Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Water, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Flavoring, Color, Citric Acid, Lecithin.
HHC: Sourcing only the best HHC, Smilyn takes the cleanest terpenes and infuse them to bring you products that will not disappoint. All products are lab tested for quality both in the raw form and in the finished product.
Available in 3 Unique Flavor Profiles:
- Tropical Punch
- Blueberry Mango
- Sour Apple
What is HHC?
Scientifically known as 9-Nor-9β-hydroxyhexahydrocannabinol, HHC is the most stable form of THC. It is a cannabinoid compound obtained by adding hydrogen atoms to THC molecules. Its production follows the same process used to convert liquid vegetable oils into margarine – hydrogenation.
How is HHC Different from THC?
Although THC and HHC have comparable potency and effects and very similar molecular structures, they are different. HHC is the simplified version of Delta 9 THC. And its variations have been described as 1000% stronger than THC. Also, since HHC is formed by saturating the THC molecule with hydrogen atoms, its shelf-life is higher and is more resistant to UV and high heat exposure.
What are the effects of HHC?
Although HHC is still new, its effect on medical conditions like inflammation and pain is more potent than non-hydrogenated THC. Experts also believe that HHC has more effective anti-tumor properties than THC. And although most impacts are yet to be known, the results are promising for future application in the health industry.
Why Do I Need It?
This 50-state legal compound is clearly the future of cannabinoid products. Including this in an already stacked line up of Delta-8 products will increase variety of items and set your company apart from others. Plus, why would anyone miss out on free stuff?
If you would like to return a product for exchange, replacement, or refund, please email our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide as many details as possible, including:
- Order Number – this can be found in the order confirmation email.
- Your Full Name
- The Shipping Address
- The Billing Address – only necessary if it differs from the shipping address.
- Phone Number
- Reason for Return – be as specific as possible.
If the return is approved you will get further directions on shipping the package back to us.
Terms & Conditions:
- If utilizing an approved Prepaid Card, Fog Factory New London LLC will attempt to refund the payment method within the scope of our refund policy. Fog Factory New London LLC is not responsible for refunds to a Prepaid Card in the event that the cardholder no longer has possession of the Prepaid Card utilized in the transaction.
- All electronics have a 45 day warranty. Please keep your receipt until this time period is up – a return can not be completed without the receipt.
- Any cosmetic damage from the Manufacturer must be reported within 48 hours of delivery or pickup.
- You may return unopened and unused items for a refund within 7 days of purchase. Delivery fees will not be refunded after the package is delivered.
- You may not return any opened or used products for hygienic reasons. Products are non-refundable once they have been opened or used.
- We may charge a 15% restocking fee if the original product is not in brand new condition or the original packaging you are returning is defective.
- When a promotional item included in the original transaction is not returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount.
- To return a product, you are responsible for getting the product back to our store location.