Swerve Silicone Water Pipe & Nectar Collector
Regular price $0.00
Change your smoke session up on a whim with the Ooze Swerve!
This 4-in-1 hybrid piece comes with all the tools needed to enjoy it in 4 different ways: as a bong, dab rig, nectar collector, and vape pen adapter. This unique piece features a sturdy base with storage for accessories, and the curvy shape resembles the "Z" in Ooze. The Swerve easily switches functions just by swapping in a different attachment, and can be used with both CBD and hemp flower, concentrates, and 510 thread oil cartridges.
Insert the Armor Bowl as-is to use the bong function with dry herb. Pop the glass bowl insert out of the Armor Bowl, and insert any 510 thread oil cartridge. This turns the Swerve into a giant vape pen adapter for super smooth hits. Pull the Armor Bowl out and insert the 90° thermal banger to turn the Swerve into a dab rig. Pull out the silicone mouthpiece and insert the titanium nail to set up the nectar collector, and use the borosilicate glass dish to dab out of. Store the accessories you aren't currently using right in the base. This has slots for the nail, banger, and has a built-in non-stick silicone container for concentrate storage directly on your piece.
- Water pipe function with Armor Bowl
- Compatible with 14mm & 18mm down stems
- Dab rig function with 90° thermal banger
- Vape pen adapter with Armor Bowl
- Nectar Collector function
- Titanium nail and borosilicate dab dish included
- Silicone base storage
- Titanium nail holder
- Banger holder
- Non-stick silicone container
- Strong borosilicate glass components
If you would like to return a product for exchange, replacement, or refund, please email our customer support at email@example.com.
Please provide as many details as possible, including:
- Order Number – this can be found in the order confirmation email.
- Your Full Name
- The Shipping Address
- The Billing Address – only necessary if it differs from the shipping address.
- Phone Number
- Reason for Return – be as specific as possible.
If the return is approved you will get further directions on shipping the package back to us.
Terms & Conditions:
- If utilizing an approved Prepaid Card, Fog Factory New London LLC will attempt to refund the payment method within the scope of our refund policy. Fog Factory New London LLC is not responsible for refunds to a Prepaid Card in the event that the cardholder no longer has possession of the Prepaid Card utilized in the transaction.
- All electronics have a 45 day warranty. Please keep your receipt until this time period is up – a return can not be completed without the receipt.
- Any cosmetic damage from the Manufacturer must be reported within 48 hours of delivery or pickup.
- You may return unopened and unused items for a refund within 7 days of purchase. Delivery fees will not be refunded after the package is delivered.
- You may not return any opened or used products for hygienic reasons. Products are non-refundable once they have been opened or used.
- We may charge a 15% restocking fee if the original product is not in brand new condition or the original packaging you are returning is defective.
- When a promotional item included in the original transaction is not returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount.
- To return a product, you are responsible for getting the product back to our store location.
Please note that we may request for you to provide us with pictures of damaged or defective merchandise prior to returning them. We may also email you with troubleshooting steps in an attempt to save you the time of returning the items.
Since quantities of products may be limited, you can expedite an exchange by placing a new order and returning the unwanted merchandise. This will be at your cost and once the unwanted item has returned to us, we will refund you for the items.
We check all information on our website very carefully. However, an occasional error may occur, resulting in inaccurately updated information. Fog Factory New London LLC reserves the right to correct inaccurate information and are not responsible for typographical errors.