Truweigh Blaze Scale
The BLAZE digital mini scale features a slick, compact design that allows it to easily slide into a pocket, purse, or backpack. The hard plastic cover keeps the precision weighing sensor protected while not in use, and doubles as an expansion tray. Results are easy to read on the green back-lit LCD in any lighting condition. This scale is ideal for weighing medications, jewelry, ammunition, and other items that require incredibly accurate measurements.
Built-in overload protection helps prevent damage to the scale. Other features include power-saving Auto-Off after 3 minutes of inactivity, Tare/Zero feature for subtracting the weight of a container or expansion tray, and easy one-touch calibration. Includes two AAA batteries.
Backed by a Ten Year Limited Warranty. Truweigh: Quality You Can Measure.
- Max Capacity: 600g / Readability: 0.1g
- Easy One-Button Calibration
- Convert Automatically Between: g, oz, ozt, dwt, ct, gn
- Built-in Overload Protection
- Backlit LCD for easy reading
- Power-Saving Auto-Off (180 sec)
- Weight: 0.1808 lbs
- Blaze Digital Mini Scale
- User Manual
- Two AAA Batteries
- 10 Year Warranty
If you would like to return a product for exchange, replacement, or refund, please email our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide as many details as possible, including:
- Order Number – this can be found in the order confirmation email.
- Your Full Name
- The Shipping Address
- The Billing Address – only necessary if it differs from the shipping address.
- Phone Number
- Reason for Return – be as specific as possible.
If the return is approved you will get further directions on shipping the package back to us.
Terms & Conditions:
- If utilizing an approved Prepaid Card, Fog Factory New London LLC will attempt to refund the payment method within the scope of our refund policy. Fog Factory New London LLC is not responsible for refunds to a Prepaid Card in the event that the cardholder no longer has possession of the Prepaid Card utilized in the transaction.
- All electronics have a 45 day warranty. Please keep your receipt until this time period is up – a return can not be completed without the receipt.
- Any cosmetic damage from the Manufacturer must be reported within 48 hours of delivery or pickup.
- You may return unopened and unused items for a refund within 7 days of purchase. Delivery fees will not be refunded after the package is delivered.
- You may not return any opened or used products for hygienic reasons. Products are non-refundable once they have been opened or used.
- We may charge a 15% restocking fee if the original product is not in brand new condition or the original packaging you are returning is defective.
- When a promotional item included in the original transaction is not returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount.
- To return a product, you are responsible for getting the product back to our store location.