Blazer Flexible Dual Flame Turbo Torch FX-1000
Regular price $69.99
The Blazer Flexible Dual-Flame Turbo Torch FX-1000 is an anti-flare refillable lighter with a strong, built-in heat resistant ceramic nozzle assembly, detachable base, and precision flame control, 2500 degree blue torch flame, and Piezo-instant-ignition system. The FX-1000 additionally has a flexible head that can be positioned at three different angles for optimum use, and it has a dual flame feature which allows for the torch to be turned down to a cooler yellow flame for lower temp needs. Also features a new safety lock for extra protection. 35 minutes of burn time. Stands approx. 7.5" tall with the stand. Lighter is sold empty, butane sold separately.
- Ideal for heating all size nails
- About 7.5 inches tall
- Dual Flame Head!
- Adjustable Angle Torch Head for hands-free use with different height bangers
- Piezo-instant-ignition system
- Continuous Flame Lock Lever
- Removable Stand
- Easily Refill with Butane
- Flame Gas Flow Adjuster
- Burning Temp: 2500 F
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
If you would like to return a product for exchange, replacement, or refund, please email our customer support at email@example.com.
Please provide as many details as possible, including:
- Order Number – this can be found in the order confirmation email.
- Your Full Name
- The Shipping Address
- The Billing Address – only necessary if it differs from the shipping address.
- Phone Number
- Reason for Return – be as specific as possible.
If the return is approved you will get further directions on shipping the package back to us.
Terms & Conditions:
- If utilizing an approved Prepaid Card, Fog Factory New London LLC will attempt to refund the payment method within the scope of our refund policy. Fog Factory New London LLC is not responsible for refunds to a Prepaid Card in the event that the cardholder no longer has possession of the Prepaid Card utilized in the transaction.
- All electronics have a 45 day warranty. Please keep your receipt until this time period is up – a return can not be completed without the receipt.
- Any cosmetic damage from the Manufacturer must be reported within 48 hours of delivery or pickup.
- You may return unopened and unused items for a refund within 7 days of purchase. Delivery fees will not be refunded after the package is delivered.
- You may not return any opened or used products for hygienic reasons. Products are non-refundable once they have been opened or used.
- We may charge a 15% restocking fee if the original product is not in brand new condition or the original packaging you are returning is defective.
- When a promotional item included in the original transaction is not returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount.
- To return a product, you are responsible for getting the product back to our store location.
Please note that we may request for you to provide us with pictures of damaged or defective merchandise prior to returning them. We may also email you with troubleshooting steps in an attempt to save you the time of returning the items.
Since quantities of products may be limited, you can expedite an exchange by placing a new order and returning the unwanted merchandise. This will be at your cost and once the unwanted item has returned to us, we will refund you for the items.
We check all information on our website very carefully. However, an occasional error may occur, resulting in inaccurately updated information. Fog Factory New London LLC reserves the right to correct inaccurate information and are not responsible for typographical errors.