OCB hemp rolling papers
Regular price $1.99
These OCB Premium rolling papers are manufactured in both 1-1/4" and slim king size, the standard lengths you'll find on the shelf. These OCB tobacco rolling papers are made from pure hemp produced by organic farms and from pure natural Arabic gum. These rolling papers are unbleached and 100% natural, meaning they're free from any chemicals that may leave traces during the bleaching process. This means they are 100% chlorine-free and are GMO free as well. OCB has been perfecting the art of manufacturing rolling papers in France since 1918. There are 50 leaves in each pack. Choose whether or not you want tips, size, and quantity to fit your exact needs.
If you would like to return a product for exchange, replacement, or refund, please email our customer support at email@example.com.
Please provide as many details as possible, including:
- Order Number – this can be found in the order confirmation email.
- Your Full Name
- The Shipping Address
- The Billing Address – only necessary if it differs from the shipping address.
- Phone Number
- Reason for Return – be as specific as possible.
If the return is approved you will get further directions on shipping the package back to us.
Terms & Conditions:
- If utilizing an approved Prepaid Card, Fog Factory New London LLC will attempt to refund the payment method within the scope of our refund policy. Fog Factory New London LLC is not responsible for refunds to a Prepaid Card in the event that the cardholder no longer has possession of the Prepaid Card utilized in the transaction.
- All electronics have a 45 day warranty. Please keep your receipt until this time period is up – a return can not be completed without the receipt.
- Any cosmetic damage from the Manufacturer must be reported within 48 hours of delivery or pickup.
- You may return unopened and unused items for a refund within 7 days of purchase. Delivery fees will not be refunded after the package is delivered.
- You may not return any opened or used products for hygienic reasons. Products are non-refundable once they have been opened or used.
- We may charge a 15% restocking fee if the original product is not in brand new condition or the original packaging you are returning is defective.
- When a promotional item included in the original transaction is not returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount.
- To return a product, you are responsible for getting the product back to our store location.
Please note that we may request for you to provide us with pictures of damaged or defective merchandise prior to returning them. We may also email you with troubleshooting steps in an attempt to save you the time of returning the items.
Since quantities of products may be limited, you can expedite an exchange by placing a new order and returning the unwanted merchandise. This will be at your cost and once the unwanted item has returned to us, we will refund you for the items.
We check all information on our website very carefully. However, an occasional error may occur, resulting in inaccurately updated information. Fog Factory New London LLC reserves the right to correct inaccurate information and are not responsible for typographical errors.