Rescue Ice Detox Mouthwash Concentrates
Toxins have been evolving and strengthening over the past 10 years. We now offer a new line of cleansing products designed to remove the concentrated toxins of today.
Rescue Detox Mouthwash will help cleanse your mouth of unwanted toxins to help promote fresh breath and a cleaner mouth.
How to Use
Following these simple rules with substantially increase your odds of being ready for your cleansing event. This product takes about 5-10 minutes to fully cleanse your mouth. Fresh breath lasts for about an hour.
- Shake well as contents settle.
- Sip small amounts of this product and swish it around your mouth for at least 1 minute and then SPIT OUT.
- Repeat step 2 until entire contents have been used.
- DO NOT SWALLOW.
For freshest breath, DO NOT eat, drink, chew gum, smoke or apply lip products for an hour after using this product.
Water, Dark Corn Syrup, Refiner’s Syrup, Alcohol, Eucalyptol Menthol, Methyl Salicylate, Thymol, Benzoic Acid, Poloxamer 407, Caramel Flavor, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Caramel Color, Sodium Benzonate (used to protect quality)
If you would like to return a product for exchange, replacement, or refund, please email our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide as many details as possible, including:
- Order Number – this can be found in the order confirmation email.
- Your Full Name
- The Shipping Address
- The Billing Address – only necessary if it differs from the shipping address.
- Phone Number
- Reason for Return – be as specific as possible.
If the return is approved you will get further directions on shipping the package back to us.
Terms & Conditions:
- If utilizing an approved Prepaid Card, Fog Factory New London LLC will attempt to refund the payment method within the scope of our refund policy. Fog Factory New London LLC is not responsible for refunds to a Prepaid Card in the event that the cardholder no longer has possession of the Prepaid Card utilized in the transaction.
- All electronics have a 45 day warranty. Please keep your receipt until this time period is up – a return can not be completed without the receipt.
- Any cosmetic damage from the Manufacturer must be reported within 48 hours of delivery or pickup.
- You may return unopened and unused items for a refund within 7 days of purchase. Delivery fees will not be refunded after the package is delivered.
- You may not return any opened or used products for hygienic reasons. Products are non-refundable once they have been opened or used.
- We may charge a 15% restocking fee if the original product is not in brand new condition or the original packaging you are returning is defective.
- When a promotional item included in the original transaction is not returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount.
- To return a product, you are responsible for getting the product back to our store location.