Helping Friendly Hemp CBD Salve
This Product May Dropship directly from the manufacturer
Take The Helping Friendly Salve wherever you go. Their best-selling, THC-free, now available in travel sizes! Get the Original, Cooling, Orange Lavie, and Unscented formulas in a single, easy-to-carry pack – so you can reap the benefits of CBD hemp oil anywhere you are.
The Helping Friendly Hemp Company designed The Helping Friendly Salve to possibly ease symptoms including nerve pain, muscle pains or spasms, and skin conditions, among a wide range of ailments. Their CBD salve for pain features four different options, so you can find the one that suits your needs and preferences.
HOW TO USE THEIR SALVE
Put a small amount of product on your skin and massage it gently. Remember, their products are made from 99.55 pure CBD hemp oil extract, so a little goes a long way. Massage the salve until it gets absorbed by the skin.
ORIGINAL - Provides quick, deep relief to muscle pain or spasm, joint aches, and skin conditions. May also provide relief from symptoms of neuropathy.
UNSCENTED - For those who love the Original formula, but are sensitive to smells and usual essential oil aromas.
COOLING – Ideal for those who prefer the cooling sensation associated with a traditional topical product. This formulation may provide deep tissue relief. Also an effective sports recovery topical.
ORANGE LAVIE – Perfect for relaxation. Its soothing aroma helps revitalize the senses while relaxing muscle tension.
The star ingredients in every CBD herbal salve are natural beeswax, arnica, hemp seed, coconut, and avocado oils, and 200mg of 99.5% Pure Hemp Oil Extract CBD. Every formulation has unique ingredients:
Original: Frankincense, Patchouli, Peppermint and Therapeutic-Grade Tea Tree Essential Oils
Cooling: Eucalyptus Oil, Wintergreen, and Camphor
Orange Lavie: Sweet Orange and Therapeutic-Grade Lavender Essential Oils.
Unscented: All the key ingredients, plus double the Arnica.
Products on this site contain No THC
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
If you would like to return a product for exchange, replacement, or refund, please email our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide as many details as possible, including:
- Order Number – this can be found in the order confirmation email.
- Your Full Name
- The Shipping Address
- The Billing Address – only necessary if it differs from the shipping address.
- Phone Number
- Reason for Return – be as specific as possible.
If the return is approved you will get further directions on shipping the package back to us.
Terms & Conditions:
- If utilizing an approved Prepaid Card, Fog Factory New London LLC will attempt to refund the payment method within the scope of our refund policy. Fog Factory New London LLC is not responsible for refunds to a Prepaid Card in the event that the cardholder no longer has possession of the Prepaid Card utilized in the transaction.
- All electronics have a 45 day warranty. Please keep your receipt until this time period is up – a return can not be completed without the receipt.
- Any cosmetic damage from the Manufacturer must be reported within 48 hours of delivery or pickup.
- You may return unopened and unused items for a refund within 7 days of purchase. Delivery fees will not be refunded after the package is delivered.
- You may not return any opened or used products for hygienic reasons. Products are non-refundable once they have been opened or used.
- We may charge a 15% restocking fee if the original product is not in brand new condition or the original packaging you are returning is defective.
- When a promotional item included in the original transaction is not returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount.
- To return a product, you are responsible for getting the product back to our store location.